I remember last year, I could not wait to bid goodbye to 2015, because I believe that was one helluva bad-crazy year. 2015 got me all the feels that I already had my fair share of quarter life crisis at the age of 23 (Too early, eh? But I am praying that I’m over that phase already). But no matter how bad it may had been, I know in my heart that I still have a lot to be thankful for during that time. Life lessonsssssss to name a few? Check na check!
Now 2016 is about to end as well. How time flies so fast! But before this year finally closes its door, I would just want to share a rundown of the things that happened to me this year, and more importantly, the things I am very grateful for.
- Our family that loves and supports each other, most especially in times of crisis. Plus our furry baby, Baymax, who takes away our stress.
- Our Mom’s speedy recovery from cancer, and the declaration that she is now cancer-free!!! Best present this year! 💝
- Our relatives, who never leave our side through thick and thin. They show us the true meaning of unconditional love. 👪 💕
- My boyfriend-best friend, who does not let go of my hands through the good, and the not-so-good times. Three years, baby!
- Friends who continuously and happily stand by me to make life more exciting, and bearable during the trying times; the friends I’ve lost, who taught me so well that my values and principles in life matter; and the new friendships I made along the way. Yey to being able to meet and make new friends, and being able to keep the old ones! 👯
- My job. No matter how stressful it gets, I am still grateful because I know I love what I am doing. I am always learning, and boy, when I wished for a job that never gets boring, I surely got that wish. Yup, definitely got that wish. 😂 Plus I got my promotion this year. 😊
- I would not enjoy working this much without this bunch of people. From the core team to the bigger team, everyone is so fun to work with. Who has the coolest bosses and teammates? 🙋
- The places I was able to visit and explore; the new stuff I was able to try; the adrenaline-filled adventures I was able to do; and the food I was able to consume. When the going gets tough, take a break. When the things get tiring, rest. Travelling, trying out new things, and eating (plus more eating) have been my escape whenever life becomes harder to carry on. 👍
There are some unfortunate events that happened also this year, but I am focusing on the positive ones. These are more than enough reasons to say that I am going to end the year with a grateful heart. 💖 Thank You, Lord, for continuously blessing us!
Hello, 2017. I’m ready for you. Happy New Year, everyone! 🎆🎆🎆
- Family picture: Mikaela Pascual
- Team pictures: Shane Valerie Pastoral
- Color Manila, Mt. Daraitan, Masungi, GoPlay: Pablo Rasco III
- Lazer Maxx: Mark Anthony Pascual